11 Top International Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020-21
Pakistan is the country with the almost 75 % of youth and most of them want to pursue their career and want to go abroad for Scholarships so we created a list of international scholarship where you can apply and go abroad
Here is the list of top scholarships for Pakistani students
All Fields & Majors are available Under MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- However, persons with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the other country and renounce their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not Mandatory.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
Study free At Harvard – Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates from any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates can apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission to the Harvard MBA program.
- Candidates meet the necessary academic requirements and are expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (higher than the average result for the first academic exam – third higher performance, language skills)
- Candidates have a bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can demonstrate that their motivation is related to the development and they are expected to assume social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
- The last academic degree (usually a bachelor’s degree) should have been completed no more than six years before
- The student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue a college degree and will enroll full-time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and students residing in the state are not eligible to apply.
- Students from developing countries can apply
- A government study may be granted to a national of a partner country within the meaning of subsection (2) which a) has 1. temporary residence for study purposes, 10) 2. temporary residence as a foreign national enjoying the status of Slovak living abroad, 11) or 3. the right to stay in the territory of the Slovak Republic for a period exceeding three months, 12)
- A full-time student at a public university located in the Slovak Republic in one of the university programs contained in the notice defined in subsection 2 which demonstrates proficiency in Slovak at the level required by the given public university, or 2 a participant in a language of instruction for the purposes of university studies (“language teaching”)
- As of September 1 of the year in which the government study request is made, 1. is at least 18 years of age and no more than 26 years of age with regard to language teaching for first or second studies cycle a level academic program or an academic program combining first and second levels or studies in such an academic program or 2. is at least 23 years old and at most 35 years old with regard to the teaching of languages for studies of third level academic program or studies in such an academic program.
- The applicant must hold a First-class honor’s Master’s degree in chemical engineering or related field.
- The applicant must submit the transcripts of a previous degree.
- The applicant must provide a copy of the English language certificates.
- Candidates will be assessed based on the research proposal, references, and the interview.
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree at the time of admission,
- Must be a citizen of low income or mediocre income commonwealth countries.
- Must be eligible according to university’s criteria,
University Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2021, Fully Funded
- The applicant should be under 26 years old.
- IELTS overall band 6.0.
- The applicant should be unemployed.
- Can be a citizen of Brunei or any other country.
- Previous transcripts showing academic achievements.
- The student must meet the university’s requirements as well as the English language test requirement.
- The applicant must have achieved a minimum of 70% in the previous degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be an international student visiting on a student visa.
- The student cannot avail any other scholarship or award along with this one.
- Maintain the overall GPA of 4.5 will no course failed.
- Enroll for a full-time program.
- students from any country are eligible to apply if they meet other requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree with first-class or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or other approved institutions is required for masters.
- The applicant must demonstrate her/his previous research experience to become eligible for PhD program.
- cademic excellence and merits.
- Get an offer of admission or currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- The applicant shall be a Muslim and a male.
- The student must be between 17 to 25 years at the time of application.
- The candidate shall pledge to follow the rules and regulations of University and act accordingly.
- The student shall be mentally and physically fit.
- The student should have GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education), or its equivalent.
- The GCSE certificate must be from the government school or any recognized private school.
- The student should be applying for a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants can only apply within five years after the certificate is awarded.
- The student shall agree to all the conditions defined by the Islamic University of Madinah management to avail of the scholarship.
- All international students can apply
- The students aiming to apply must have completed high school.
- The students with dual nationality cannot apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates should maintain a GPA of at least 2.7 of 4.3 after the first year.
- Korean applicants who studied outside of Korea are also eligible.
- International students who previously studied in South Korea can also apply for this scholarship.