Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – but unfortunately, so is dreary weather, cloudy skies, and chilly winter days. If you’re feeling uninspired as you try to come up with some poetic love quotes, or create a thoughtful, heartwarming DIY Valentine’s Day card, we don’t blame you. After all, what is there to say besides “I love you,” anyway?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than a pizza.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy valentines!